Links To My Content
- (LATEST) 6 Books My Mother Recommends — BAOS (on the occasion of Mother’s Day 2021)
- Do you want to get lost in history? — Indelible Ink
- I don’t want your body and I don’t mind thinking about you with somebody else: A last letter to my ex — Indelible Ink (also, a sequel to I don’t want your body but I hate to think about you with somebody else: Sexual ownership and getting over an ex)
- Book Recommendations for International Women’s Day 2021 (March 8) — BAOS
- Diverse Books from 8 Genres For The Newbie Reader — BAOS
- 16 Books to Explore Japanese Literature — BAOS
- Tips That Helped Me Read 550+ Books in 2 Years — BAOS
- Explore Indian Literature: The North-East — BAOS, curated under BOOKS!
- 5 Audiobook Recommendations to Overcome That Reading Slump — BAOS, curated under BOOKS!
- I don’t want your body but I hate to think about you with somebody else: Sexual ownership and getting over an ex — Indelible Ink
- Women-centric Literature: A Book List — BAOS, curated under BOOKS!
- I Conquered Graduation despite COVID: A Personal Victory — Indelible Ink
Social Media Links
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog homepage: https://prettylittlebibliophile.com/
- IG: www.instagram.com/pretty_little_bibliophile/
- My Youtube: click here!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pretty.little.bibliophile/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PLB_Nika
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/pretty_little_bibliophile/
Nayanika Saikia graduated summa cum laude in her Bachelors and was also a Dean’s List student. She is currently pursuing her Masters in English Literature. At the moment she is working as a Booktuber and a reviewer with various national and international publishers. She owns the blog Pretty Little Bibliophile and is also working as a freelance content creator.